We ask the customer to communicate the following information:
- Last names and names of the passenger(s) as listed on their passport.
- Date of birth
- Passport number with which the passenger will travel and the expiration date.
- Exact coordinates of international flights (numbers, schedules and company) + PNR + e-ticket number (this last information can be given later).
Below is the detail of the penalties withheld by Book to South America in the event of cancellation
- Up to 31 days before the arrival of passengers: no penalty.
- Between 30 and 15 days: 20% of total land services (including options/additional).
- Between 14 and 08 days: 40% of total land services (including options/additional).
- Between 07 and 04 days: 60% of total land services (including /additional options).
- Between 03 days and the arrival of passengers: 80% of the total ground services (including options/additional).
- During a journey already started: 100% of all ground services (including options/additionals).
With respect to domestic flights, Book to South America will inform the customer of the penalties imposed by the airline in case of cancellation for any ticket booked or already issued.
LIMITS OF ORGANIZER'S RESPONSIBILITIES
Some situations independent of our will can interfere with the good development of travel. Acting as an organizer and/or intermediary, Book to South America cannot be held responsible in case of any delays and modifications of the program due to those situations
Here is an indicative list:
Loss of baggage by the airline ensuring international/domestic flights.
Stop/delay by carriers and/or international authorities.
Accident/illness of a passenger.
Climate: bad weather conditions (rain, violent winds, tides, storms...).
Natural disasters: floods, earthquakes, tsunamis...)
Unstable political situation: coup, revolution, state of siege, war
In the event of force majeure, Book to South America will enable the necessary means – according to the budget provided – to re-enter the program to ensure all or most of the benefits contracted
The services proposed by Book to South America are those described in the program. Any service not specified in the program and/or presented as not included in our services is borne by the traveler.
The hotels mentioned are indicative. In case of no availability, a proposal in similar category (price and quality) will be proposed. In the same way, the room type (double twin or double) is subject to availability by the selected hotel.
Exceptionally – even depending on flight schedules and operational reasons – some meals may not be reversed or changed (e.g. a Lunch Box instead of a restaurant) Everything will be done to optimize the visiting times of each site.
It is the responsibility of the traveler to make sure that his passport is up to date, to find out if he needs an entry visa into the country, to find out the weight authorized by the airlines for the baggage (additional kilos in charge of the traveler).
Book to South America recommends its customers to take a travel insurance to avoid any financial loss in case of problem.